Sunday, January 25, 2009

Andrew: Week One

It's been a crazy busy week. I've started a new job, gone to a new school, and a new church in a new city in a week that has been filled with new experiences.

I rode public transit (great time to read).
I didn't get lost once (first time I've gone a week in Austin without that happening).
I saw a great movie (at the Drafthouse, probably the best cinema experience I've ever had).
I went to a teeny church (that meets in a theater inside a coffee bar downtown).
I wore a tie four out of five days of the work week (and didn't feel that weird about it).
I bought a lot of books, but no movies (a first for me).
I got up before 8 am everyday except today (if God rested today, I figure I can at least sleep in).

It was a great week, it had it's downs (getting up at 6 am for the bus, extreme sore feet, being separated from my family) but mostly it's been a lot of fun.

I haven't been this tired in a long time (especially at 7 pm) but it's a satisfying feeling.

I'll probably write something more interesting later this week.

1 comment:

somekindarobot said...

I miss you alot. :)

Love you. <3