Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Homage...

We visited a home group for the first time last night. It was fantastic. But then, I may just be really, really lonely and getting to just talk to some friendly people I share a connection with was great. Lacey and the girls seemed to have a good time as well.

The only bummer is now we're on hiatus for "friends" week. So, it'll be two weeks before we get another chance to "plug in".

Corelating human interaction with appliances seems odd, but if you think about it...a lifeless tool becames useful when it's plugged in...but I'm getting way too deep with this simple cliche.

I played a worship song on the guitar for the first time in months yesterday. The only thing is, I played it over and over for at least 3 hours.

I almost feel whole again.

If I were only perfect, life would be right now.

1 comment:

Gabby said...

Keep playing the worship music Drew...it is God's gift to you for the lonely times! I am so glad you have found a group...did you go this week? Making it a habit would be good for all of you. Much love, g