Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Book of...FACE!

Yeah, I got one, go add me as your friend, unless, you know, you don't want to. But please, keep that to yourself, I've got a delicate enough ego as it is.

Anyway, I'm working on a piece right now, which is so lengthy it deserves to be called a piece, instead of a post.

Have a post of the piece, it's delicious...

"...It started out with a conversation with my mom about how she could not vote Democrat because of the abortion issue, which got me thinking, how could I?"

That's how the piece, which will be posted posthaste in order to promote peace and prosperity in this land of political parity and parody, gets the ball rolling.

Or should I have said pie rolling? If only to keep the plethora of p-words in play?

I'm sorry, you're getting annoyed while I amuse myself, like some old lady blathering on and on about a kitten and a ball of string, or what some bird did when it visited her feeder.

Anyway, I'm working on it, such a thing can either be balanced and thought provoking, like an Oliver Stone movie, or hastily thrown together and irrelevantly preachy, like an Oliver Stone movie.

It may roll out in segments, or I may just projectile vomit the whole mess at once.

1 comment: